May 1st! Can you believe it? I love springtime! How about you?
1. I get to watch my squishy little nephew today! I am so excited. I need to smell him. Kiss him. And of course take lots of pictures!
2. Ducks. I wanted them SO BAD. They drive me crazy. Like really, really crazy. I got 2 Khaki Campbell. Definitely the wrong breed for me. They are so shy and scared of EVERYTHING!
3. I spent $18 at our weekly action trip! Guess what I got? A lilac start, 15 red raspberry starters, 2 day lilies, 6 celery plants, a few other perennials, a bunch of tiger lilies and well....that is all I remember but the kids and I have SO much fun! Hubby was happy I didn't bring home any more rabbits!
4. You know what? Life is just really hard to balance sometimes. There is so much I want to do and definitely so much I NEED to do but every once in a while I just get this urge to cover my head and not get out of bed. Am I alone?
5. I am so excited that it is May 1st. I am ready to get my garden in. I heart garden season. :)
How was your week? I hope to hear from you.