Hello! Welcome to another week of Random 5. So this week has really flown by! How about for you? A slow week or a quick one?
It took us a little while to recuperate from a busy weekend. Brian only worked 3 days last week so between him being home and Easter, it took a day or two to fall back into our routine.
I hope everyone had a great week. Here is my Random 5 for this week.
1. I got a craving for salsa this week. So what did I do? Went to the store to buy what I needed to make it! If you have never had homemade salsa, you are missing out. You will NEVER buy store bought stuff again. I find that true about a lot of things. Except peanut butter. I tried to make it homemade but I'm not sure that anything can stand against creamy Jif peanut butter.
2. I realized today that I did not do Carter and Morgans 10th birthday pictures or Alyssa's 13th! Taylor's birthday was March 18th so now I have all 4 kids behind on pictures. Good thing it is getting nice out because it looks like a photo shoot is in our near future.
3. We are on a Lord of the Rings kick! I attempted to watch the first one years ago but I thought it was stupid. Now...I am HOOKED!
4. After much prayer and a lot of discussion, Brian and I decided not to move....just yet. We found the perfect house but we decided it would be better for our family to wait about 10 months. We have some things that need to be taken care of to be "comfortable" and if we move it will set us back some. Not a lot but enough. Brian has been listening to Dave Ramsey on his MP3 player at work so I know good ol' Dave is pushing him in the right direction. It was how I was feeling in my heart too so its pretty awesome to see God working.
5. Right at this moment, I am wearing mismatching socks. One purple toe. One green toe. Come to think of it, I do not even think these are my socks. ;)
Maybe I should be doing laundry instead of writing a blog post. Nah...priorities, ya know!? Hehe...just teasing.
Please consider linking up! I would love to read your Random 5.
The rules? They are simple.
~ Link to your Random 5 on Friday post.
~ Add a link back to me somewhere in your post. You can grab my button in the sidebar or a text link is fine.
~ Visit, Visit, Visit! Have fun encouraging each other. :)
See. Easy Peasy.