Ok I know I probably say this at the end of every month.....BUT.....is it really the end of June already! Time really does fly when you are having fun! ;)
So let's get going with my Random 5.
1. We went swimming for the first time this summer! Love, Love, Love!
2. My daughter captures beautiful pictures.
3. I got a Twitter account. I never thought I would but I did it. Care to follow me? Pretty Please!
4. We have a super big weekend ahead of us. Seriously from tomorrow morning until Sunday evening we are on a go..go..go schedule. You would think that would be overwhelming but I am pretty excited about it!
5. I am really stinking at this whole schooling through the summer thing. I had really great intentions but lets be honest, Summer is just so much fun!
Considering linking up?
Here are the rules. They are simple.
~ Link to your Random 5 on Friday post.
~ Add a link back to me somewhere in your post.
~ Please make sure to put the direct link to your blog post not just your blog. I like to read and comment on all of you but I can not always do it right away and I do not have time to look for it. Thanks!
~ Visit, Visit, Visit! Have fun encouraging each other. :)