1. It is HOT here. Like can't breath, sticky, sweaty HOT. We don't have air and our house feels like an oven. So what did I do? I bought us a pool.
After I was covered in sand and sweat, I decided to let the kids swim in an uneven pool. Hey, it still cools right? Guess what daddy gets to do this weekend. (hint, hint...I know you are reading this)
2. I have cucumbers! I'm a little excited. This weekend we will be making pickles!
3. My flowers are all in full bloom. I have so many that I grew from seed. Love it!
4. I entered my monthly photo contest. The theme was self portrait. I had a million ideas but not much time. After brainstorming and scanning the internet for ideas this is what I came up with. Whatcha think?
Oh and you can vote for me! July Photo Contest
5. God has really laid on my heart the importance of encouragement this week. Do you need encouragement or prayer. I would love to pray for you. Just let me know!
Considering linking up?
Here are the rules. They are simple.
~ Link up your Random 5 on Friday post.
~ Add a link back to me somewhere in your post.
~ Please make sure to put the direct link to your blog post not just your blog. I like to read and comment on all of you but I can not always do it right away and I do not have time to look for it. Thanks!
~ Visit, Visit, Visit! Have fun encouraging each other. :)