1. Every Wednesday the kids and I have been going to an Amish auction. The first time I felt very intimidated. I seriously had no idea what I was doing. But now...we are loving it. We look forward to it all week. This past Wednesday I got 2 elderberry starts and 2 red raspberry starts for $4 bucks. That made me happy.
2. Running a hobby/mini farm is hard work. Whew. Worth it but man..oh..man am I tired at the end of the day! I love every minute of it though.
3. As if we don't have enough animals....2 of our outside/barn cats are getting ready to have kittens! Oh. My. Goodness.
4. We had some kind of sickness go through the house over the last 2 weeks. No fun. Everyone seems to be on the mend. Tay is still not feeling 100% but close enough to say thank God it is over!
5. Be on the lookout for some changes around here. I am hoping to let you enjoy the mishaps of life here on this
Want to join us?
Here are the rules. They are simple.
~ Link up your Random 5 on Friday post.
~ Add a link back to me somewhere in your post.
~ Please make sure to put the direct link to your blog post not just your blog. I like to read and comment on all of you but I can not always do it right away and I do not have time to look for it. Thanks!