HELLO! I am excited to start back to blogging. I didn't really mean to take a break. It just kind of happened.
Today worked out perfect to get things going. It is the beginning of a new year. Today is Friday. It just worked. Lets catch up! I would love to hear from you.
Here are my Random things for this week.
1. Our mini farm isn't much of a farm anymore. Because of some personal reasons we decided to do away with all of our animals except for Bobo, Taylors service dog, and a few random barn cats. He is actually going to be retiring soon and we are thinking about getting her a lap dog this time. More of a companion dog. We are still looking into some options.
2. I can only eat fast food at Wendy's and Taco Bell. Is that weird?
3. Ohio weather has been so weird this year! It has been warm up until about 2 days ago. Now my body is freezing all the time! It went from warm to chilltomybones. I don't like it! Usually cold doesn't bother me. Maybe if we had some sunshine!
4. I am no longer doing reviews so my blog is going to be exactly what I intended when I started it....all about my family! What we do. Whats happening. Record our memories. Our life. You know fun stuff like that.
5. Tonight Brian and I are making wings! We used to have our wing night every weekend but it has been awhile so we decided tonight was a good night. So with that...I am off! :)
Want to join Random 5? There are no rules. Just add your link below.