Hello! Welcome to another round of Randomness? I would love for you to join in on the fun. :)
1. I have some VERY exciting news!!!
My little sister is going to have a baby!! EEK....I am so excited! I seriously love being an aunt.
Not the best picture but really...who cares!? Babies, babies, babies!
2. I cleaned up my side porch today. Decorated it a bit for spring. Bird feeders, a "chicken" sign and a new saying on the chalkboard I painted a few years ago. All the guys hunting tubs were put away. Bitter sweet but I am ready for spring!
3. We are not much of a farm around here lately. At the moment we have 4 outside "barn" cats and 1 dog. Not much of a farm. I thought I was ok with that. That is until we get closer to springtime. Now I have got the itch. I just need to be patient and save money like my life depends on it! We have to get a few things straightened out and then I can have my OWN farm on my OWN land. Ahhhhhh...I love the sound of that.
4. I took a break from working out for like...way too long. It started as a holiday break, continued as an "I need to focus on school" break and is now at the I feel way too chubby and I'm now lazy break. February 15th is my day though! Maria Kang is running another 12 week challenge! I can't wait. I do great with challenges. Its after the challenges that get me. I am going to give this one my all and be ready for summer!
5. I have some exciting news to share. But....I can't say just yet. I am continuing to pray before I make a huge decision. I am pretty pumped about it though. I think it is a good step for our family and I have so many people behind me. It is actually those people that have pushed me to step out of my comfort zone and even gave me the idea to begin with. So....if you are reading this....I love you and you are awesome. For the rest of you...well, I love you too for reading this far and thank you for being here. I appreciate you. :)
Have a good...no, a GREAT weekend! We have a busy weekend ahead. Its my weekend with the monster aka my amazing nephew (he is almost a year already and walking all over the place!) , a birthday party (my stepbrother is going to be 18. Crazysauce I tell ya!) and of course, the Superbowl! We are going to hang out at my dads and eat and eat some more. And watch commercials. See ya soon! :)
Do you have some randomness to share?