Can you believe it is February already? I read a meme the other day that said January was just a trial month for 2017. I have to agree! We were sick most of the month. By the time we all got healthy and back into routine, we were barely getting school done by the end of the day. I am hoping for a much better February.
We have managed to fit in hunting as much as we could. I went out early in the year and Brian and the kids have gone out a lot lately. Unfortunately, we haven't been all that successful. Brian got a buck, Carter got a doe and Morgan shot a rabbit. Brian and Carter are out tonight. Tomorrow is the end of the season. I am crossing my fingers. I was counting on at least 100lbs of deer for my freezer!
Don't they all just look darling in their hunting clothes?
I have quite a few goals this year. Some years I make goals and some
years I don't. I feel like I am kind of in a rut and there are some
things that I need to change asap and some I just want to change
gradually in the next year. So goals are a must. I need to see them.
Read them. Often!
Since I need A LOT of accountability I am going to blog about my goals. Why? Because that is what bloggers do! ;)
* Read my Bible daily
* Make a list of family read alouds and read them! At least 5 nights after dinner.
* Pray with Brian before bed
* Bullet journal daily
* Lose 30 lbs. Yes, 30lbs.
* Exercise 3xs a week
* Blog weekly at least
* Date night once a week with my love
* Date night with one child, once a week
* Make a budget
* Give every dollar a name (Dave Ramsey would be proud!)
* Drastically cut down on eating out
* Save, save and save some more (We have some expenses coming up plus enough for an emergency fund.)
Well there it is. I am hoping to stay accountable and post monthly updates. I already mentioned that January was a trial month so....we won't talk about that.